THERE ARE NO TEMPORARY CHANGES TO BUS STOPS AT ANY TIME!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR BUS RIDERS:
- Please have your child(ren) at the designated bus stop 10 minutes prior to bus arrival.
- Riders must wear seat belts if the bus is equipped with them. If your student is not wearing a seat belt, they can be written up as a disciplinary action.
- NO temporary bus changes or single day changes will be granted.
- If your child(ren) does not ride the bus for ten consecutive days, the bus driver can request to take them off their bus route.
- A responsible adult must be at home in the afternoons for Pre-K students to be dropped off. A student in K to 3rd must have an older sibling (4th Grade and above) must be on the bus for them to get off without an adult visible. If the student doesn't have an older sibling on the bus, then an older sibling or adult visible for the student to get off the bus. If no one can get the student off the bus, the student will brought back to PCPS, and the parent/guardian will be contacted. Refer to PCPS Student Handbook for the procedures and fees.
- Bus transportation requests can be made at any time by completing the bus application form, but there may be a 3 - 5 day waiting period. Parents will be notified when the transportation request is granted and the date the student may begin.
- In the case of an emergency school closing, students who attend an afterschool program will be transported on his/her AM bus that they are assigned to. If the student doesn't have an AM bus, then the student will have to be picked up at the school.
- Our buses only make home stops, we do not transport to After-School Programs, Day Cares, or Businesses
If you need to arrange bus transportation for your child, please complete the Transportation Request Form (see the link to your right). Forms need to be filled out per school year for all students needing bus transportation.
The completed form can be mailed or delivered to the Pamlico County Schools’ Transportation Dept. at 605 Anderson Drive, Bayboro, NC 28515, or the form can drop it off at your child’s school. Forms are also available at each school. You can also fax forms to 252-745-3016. You must complete a separate form for each child. You can email forms to [email protected] as well.
Transportation Department Staff
Lindsey Willis, Transportation Director
Carla Spencer, TIMS
Ryan Whitfield, Mechanic
Aaron Pierce, Mechanic
"It is our mission to provide safe, reliable transportation in the most efficient manner to the students of Pamlico County Schools."
Address: 605 Anderson Drive
Bayboro, NC 28515