Curriculum & Instruction
Welcome to the Curriculum and Instruction website for Pamlico County Schools.
- Every student receives high quality instruction and has the opportunity to achieve their maximum learning potential on a daily basis.
- Every student excels in a rigorous and relevant core curriculum
- Every student's achievement is measured with an assessment system that informs instruction and evaluates knowledge, skills and performance needed in the 21st Century.
- Every student is provided with enhanced educational opportunities through programs such as Advanced Placement, virtual classes through NCVPS and EdOptions/Plato, and Dual Enrollment with our community colleges.
- Every student receives appropriate interventions and levels of support to enable them to be successful and achieve individual academic growth.
- Every teacher has access to high quality professional development, instructional resources, curriculum programs, and current educational information.
- Every teacher implements the NC Standard Course of Study and best instructional practices in their daily lesson plans and curriculum pacing guides.