Curriculum & Instruction
Welcome to the Curriculum and Instruction website for Pamlico County Schools.
- Every student receives high quality instruction and has the opportunity to achieve their maximum learning potential on a daily basis.
- Every student excels in a rigorous and relevant core curriculum
- Every student's achievement is measured with an assessment system that informs instruction and evaluates knowledge, skills and performance needed in the 21st Century.
- Every student is provided with enhanced educational opportunities through programs such as Advanced Placement, North Carolina Virtual Public School, UNCG-iSchool, Learn and Earn Online, Huskins, and Dual Enrollment.
- Every student receives appropriate interventions and levels of support to enable them to be successful and achieve individual academic growth.
- Every teacher has access to high quality professional development, instructional resources, curriculum programs, and current educational information.
- Every teacher implements the NC Standard Course of Study and best instructional practices in their daily lesson plans and curriculum pacing guides.
Administrative Assistant for Instructional Services
Writing Assessment Professional Development